The mission of the Emily Wesleyan Church Women’s Ministries is to provide opportunities in a safe environment for all women to connect through the study of God’s Word, fellowship and outreach; applying what is learned so they can be empowered to serve and lead in their circle of influence.
* Connecting through the study of God’s word:
- Fall Bible Study
- S.A.L.S.A. (Salt And Light Sisterhood Association)
* Connecting through fellowship and outreach:
- Advent Festival
- Scrap-n-Craft Weekend
- Spring Spree
- Jesus, Jammies, Junk food
* Connecting through opportunities to serve and give in our church family and community.
You must be logged in to post a comment.