The Mission of Emily Wesleyan Church is to help people of all ages receive Jesus Christ’s forgiveness for their sins and live their lives to please God through loving and serving Him and one another.
- BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: God’s Word is the standard for living.
- PRAYER: Everything we attempt to do for God must be birthed and bathed in prayer.
- HUMANITY: Every person God made is special and important.
- WORSHIP: Worshiping together draws us closer to God and each other.
- SMALL GROUPS: Believers benefit by participating in small groups. The benefits are: fellowship, discipleship, accountability and spiritual growth.
- SPIRIT GIFTED MINISTRY: Those seeking to follow Jesus will seek to know their spiritual gifts and use them to serve the body and minister to the unchurched.
- CULTURALLY RELEVANT: Ministries should be relevant to the times and to the people being ministered to without compromising the Word of God.
Emily Wesleyan Church – A Place you can find HOPE!
- Healthy relationships
- Open and accepting hearts
- Proclaiming God’s Word as the standard for living
- Equipping believers for ministry