“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, selfcontrol; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Peter 1:5-8 (NIV)
- Senoir High Summer Camp June 16, 2019 – June 21, 2019 Cedar Springs Camp, Floyd, IA 50435, USA
- Men's Bible Study June 19, 2019 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Care N' Share Meal June 19, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Open to all who would like to enjoy Food, Fun, Family, Friends and Fellowship.
- Worship Team Practice June 19, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Men's Sunday Morning Prayer Time June 23, 2019 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am The men will meet in the Damascus Room