“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” Matthew 5:43-45 NIV
- Men's Sunday Morning Prayer Time December 8, 2019 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am The men will meet in the Damascus Room
- Worship Service December 8, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship Time December 8, 2019 at 10:00 am – 10:40 am Immediately after the service, everyone is invited to join in a time of food and fellowship in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday School December 8, 2019 at 10:40 am – 11:40 am There are Sunday School classes available for all ages.
- Men's Bible Study December 11, 2019 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Care N' Share Meal December 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Open to all who would like to enjoy Food, Fun, Family, Friends and Fellowship.