“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NIV)
- LBA meeting October 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Worship Service October 21, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Call To Worship: Psalm 134:1-3. Message: "7 Letters - Smyrna" from Revelation 2:8-11 with Pastor Ryan Fish. Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship - Snack Attack October 21, 2018 at 10:15 am – 10:30 am Everyone is welcome to participate in the fellowship - snack attack held in the church fellowship hall after the service.
- Sunday School October 21, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Sunday Night Bible Study October 21, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Come on Sunday nights, beginning August 26, at 6:00 p.m. to study the book of Philippians . This study is for anyone who wants to come, young or old. We will meet in Fellowship Hall, and Pastor Ryan will lead the study. If you have questions, just ask Pastor. Come whenever you can - much…
- Women's Fall Bible Study October 22, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Calling all women to study and fellowship! Our 7-week Fall Bible Study will start on Monday, September 10, from 6:00—8:00 p.m. Supper will be served. This year we will be studying “Jonah— Navigating A Life Interrupted” by Priscilla Shirer.
- Men's Bible Study October 24, 2018 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am “Daniel, Things to Come.” – a 12 week study with Pastor/Author, Tommy Nelser starting on October 3rd.
- Care N' Share Meal October 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Everyone is Welcome
- Kid's Club October 24, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Youth Group October 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm – 7:29 pm