“Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing,” I Peter 3:8-9 (NIV)
- Women's Bible Study October 18, 2019 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am At the fall 2019 Women's Bible Study, we will be studying Priscilla Shirer’s series called “Discerning the Voice of God”. This is open to all women of the community. The Friday morning Women's’ Bible Study, will be held at Ginny Brannan’s house.
- Men's Sunday Morning Prayer Time October 20, 2019 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am The men will meet in the Damascus Room
- Worship Service October 20, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Worship Hymns:Here I AM To WorshipGreat Are You LordI SurrenderAmazing Grace/My Chains Are GoneNursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship Time October 20, 2019 at 10:00 am – 10:40 am Immediately after the service, everyone is invited to join in a time of food and fellowship in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday School October 20, 2019 at 10:40 am – 11:40 am There are Sunday School classes available for all ages.
- Women's Bible Study October 21, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm At the fall 2019 Women's Bible Study, we will be studying Priscilla Shirer’s series called “Discerning the Voice of God”. There will also be a Friday morning Women's’ Bible Study, 9:30—11 a.m. at Ginny Brannan’s house.