“For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks to you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him.” Ephesians 1:15 – 17
- Men's Sunday Morning Prayer Time May 26, 2019 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am The men will meet in the Damascus Room
- Worship Service May 26, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Call to Worship: Psalm 19:1-5; Message: Christ is Supreme - Colossians 1:15-23 with Pastor Ryan Fish. Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship Time - Snack Attack May 26, 2019 at 10:00 am – 10:15 am Everyone is welcome to participate in the fellowship - snack attack held in the church fellowship hall after the service.
- Men's Bible Study May 29, 2019 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Care N' Share Meal May 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm All are welcome to join in this time of food, friends and fellowship.