“For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks to you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him.” Ephesians 1:15 – 17
- Kid's Club December 12, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Family Advent Celebration - this is open to the families of the children who participate in the Wednesday night Kid's Club. It is a time of food, fun, family and fellowship.
- Worship Service December 16, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Call to Worship: Isaiah 12:2-6 - Message: "We Believe - Joy" from Luke 1:39-56 with Pastor Ryan Fish. Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship Time - Snack Attack December 16, 2018 at 10:00 am – 10:15 am
- Sunday School December 16, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Sunday Night Bible Study December 16, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Everyone is welcome to attend the Sunday night bible study of the Book of Ephesians at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.