“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense — Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.” I John 2:1-2
- Men's Sunday Morning Prayer Time November 24, 2019 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am The men will meet in the Damascus Room
- Worship Service November 24, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship Time November 24, 2019 at 10:00 am – 10:40 am Immediately after the service, everyone is invited to join in a time of food and fellowship in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday School November 24, 2019 at 10:40 am – 11:40 am There are Sunday School classes available for all ages.
- Worship Team Meeting November 26, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Worship Team Practice November 26, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm