“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense — Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.” I John 2:1-2
- Men's Bible Study September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am Study is: Book of Titus, with Pastor/Author, Chip Ingram
- Care N' Share Meal September 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Everyone is Welcome
- Youth September 20, 2017 at 6:09 pm – 7:30 pm
- Prayer Time September 20, 2017 at 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm
- Worship Service September 24, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age.
- Fellowship - Snack Attack September 24, 2017 at 10:15 am – 10:30 am Everyone is welcome to participate in the fellowship - snack attack held in the church fellowship hall after the service.