It is time! The fall Ladies’ Bible Study starts on Monday, September 12 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. We will be studying the Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer. This Bible study will run for 7 weeks, through October 24. Books are available at church for $13.00. For more information use the Women’s Ministries contact form. Please join us to learn more about how to be victorious in Christ!
- Discipleship Course March 17, 2018 at 8:00 am – 1:30 pm The discipleship course will use the "Go Make Disciples" from Karreglights Ministries. Lunch will be served on Saturday. The signup sheet is posted in the church foyer.
- Worship Service March 18, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Message from the Word of God – "The Source of Eternal Salvation" from Hebrews 5:5-10 with Pastor Ryan Fish. Nursery provided for infants to 5 years of age. All are welcome to join in the "Snack Attack" held in the Fellowship Hall after the service.
- Fellowship - Snack Attack March 18, 2018 at 10:15 am – 10:30 am Everyone is welcome to participate in the fellowship - snack attack held in the church fellowship hall after the service.
- Sunday School March 18, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Sunday Evening Prayer March 18, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Women's Bible Study March 19, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm In the Women's Bible Study we will be using the bible study "The Real God" by Chip Ingram.
- Men's Bible Study March 21, 2018 at 7:00 am – 9:00 am Men's Bible Study will do a study called "The Book of James" with Francis Chan. This study is open to all men who are interested. Please feel free to join in the discussion.
- Care N' Share Meal March 21, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Everyone is Welcome
- Kid's Club March 21, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm